[Sca-cooks] OOP: What are they teaching are kids?

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 7 17:00:23 PST 2010

On Jan 7, 2010, at 7:33 PM, Euriol of Lothian wrote:

> I knew "Ghostbusters" but Kiri beat me in her response. I'll guess "The In-Laws"
>
> Euriol

Oh yes, Señor Pepé says verry nice!

"You know, I'm such a great driver it's incomprehensible to me that they took my license away!"

"Serpentine, Shelley! Serpentine!"

"I have flames on my car!"

And my personal fave, as a parent,

"I work myself up to the point where I can make these kinds of top-level phone calls, and my own son derogates!"

Adamantius

"Most men worry about their own bellies, and other people's souls, when we all ought to worry about our own souls, and other people's bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter