[Sca-cooks] lutefisk and Lefse

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 07:09:39 PST 2010

I'm all for pickled herring and gravlax!  Not so much the lutefisk and
Lefse.
But eating it is probably like eating matzoh at Passover - to remember and
of course:
Tradition, Tradition! (singing in my very best bad Topol impersonation!)

Every year I try to convince someone (anyone) that mixing flour and water
(and - remember, yeast) into flat cakes is not matzoh but lasagna noodles -
or at least pita bread, so far I haven't gotten anybody to come over to the
dark side!

Shoshanna