[Sca-cooks] Middle Eastern Food

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Fri Jan 15 17:46:48 PST 2010

Actually, I remembered there had been some discussion of whether it
was or wasn't Mughal but not the final conclusion, and was playing
safe by including it. Brain cells misfiring due to age.

The obvious next question is whether whoever volunteered for Mughal
Indian has sources other than the _Ain i Akbari_, or, alternatively,
believes that the Ni'matnama is Mughal.

>Cariadoc,
>
>You did that just to make me froth at the mouth and twitch, didn't you?
>
>Madhavi

David Friedman
www.daviddfriedman.com
daviddfriedman.blogspot.com/