[Sca-cooks] Unique tapas

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 21 13:28:28 PST 2010

Wow, challenging!  I am having some trouble thinking of something from
the US that they would not have heard of in Chiapas, really.  My mother
makes a good braised turkey breast with cranberry sauce mixed with onion
soup mix, that sounds awful but it's very good and could be presented as
Northeast US I suppose.  For tapas, use the meaty parts of the wing instead.

Well, what about Cariadoc's translation for "Hais" date balls?  Those
are very yummy finger food.

Cheers and felicitations to the bride,
Selene