[Sca-cooks] Unique tapas

charding at nwlink.com charding at nwlink.com
Thu Jan 21 18:03:14 PST 2010

Where in Chiapas? and when?

The last time I was in Chiapas (in Tuxtla Gutiérrez and San Cristóbal de
las Casas and some small villages) There were some great markets with lots
of fresh veggies and fruit.  This was in the early 90s in February I
think....

There should be lots of seasonal fruits and veggies.

Maeva (would love to be there now!)