[Sca-cooks] OOP: What are they teaching are kids?

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 5 06:24:53 PST 2010

I personally prefer my eggs, whether poached, boiled in the shell, microwaved in those little egg cookers or fried, to have the white done and the yolk just set on the outer rim.  I actually had a beautifully fried egg the other morning at breakfast in a local cafe.  Sent a fiver back to the cook in appreciation.  He/She will remember hopefully remember and future eggs will be so carefully prepared.

Salt, pepper and a shot or two of Chipolte Tobasco, regardless of the method of preparation.

Cheers

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster

Never knock on Death's door.
Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.

I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.