[Sca-cooks] OOP: What are they teaching are kids?

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 05:50:32 PST 2010

Have you ever had Eggs Benedict?  If so, then you've had poached eggs.  And
no, I've never had a rubbery poached egg...even though I prefer that they be
poached long enough to solidify the white (have a "thing" about slimey
stuff...and egg whites that aren't cooked to firm are slimey..at least for
me!).  My husband also makes a breakfast dish that is a piece of toast
topped with deviled ham, a slice of sharp cheddar cheese and a poached egg.
Yummmmmm.....

Kiri