[Sca-cooks] OOP: What are they teaching are kids?

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 07:35:55 PST 2010

The way I know coddled eggs is to put a raw egg (in the shell) into boiling
water for about a minute and a half and then take it out - they use it in
the traditional preparation of ceasar salad.  When you crack it open some of
the white has solidified but mostly the egg is raw.

Here's a website that seems to describe a bunch of different types of
"coddled" eggs:
http://whatscookingamerica.net/Eggs/CoddledEgg.htm

-S