[Sca-cooks] Whale meat

H Westerlund-Davis yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 19 15:21:47 PST 2010

Brave souls! Did you drink Brennivin with your skyrhakarl? It is about the only thing to wash the taste.
When we were in Iceland these restaurants served whale and you may be able to get the recipes from them. We ate the Þrír Frakkar which served Menke whale as a steak with pepper sauce. Lightly grilled. The Herford Steikhus either serves it sushi style or grilled. I haven't found or heard to much about a stew. When do you need this by?
Have you looked into Greenland cuisine?
AElina the Saami

Duct Tape is like the Force: It has a light side & a dark side
and it holds the universe together.