[Sca-cooks] Other modern nonsense

Ian Kusz sprucebranch at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 04:43:19 PST 2010

See, I like this idea, that what's on the plate is food, without adding
superfluous pieces.

I mean, if you really examine the idea of a non-edible (or
not-intended-to-be-eaten) garnish, it's rather silly......

"Hmmmm....these mashed potatoes look rather plain.  How about if I plop a
Troll doll into the middle of them?  Tres snazzy."

--
Ian of Oertha