[Sca-cooks] Subject: Re: partly on-topic, partly off: bread and sourdough

David Herzog norcaldutchovendave at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 17:12:24 PST 2010

I have 6 different sourdough starters in my drefigerator because I cant bake or use them all every other day as recommended for feeding if left on the counter. I have captured 5 of the 6 from different areas I have lived and they all are different tasting. If you want some I have some preserved from Shasta County in Northern California I can offer. Just email me for the details. I have ordered 3 from the middle east last week through "Sourdough International" I cant wait to get them going for some other tastes.