[Sca-cooks] Subject: Re: partly on-topic, partly off: bread and sourdough

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 05:16:24 PST 2010

Found the site.  Which ones did you order?  The ones from Bahrain and Saudi
Arabia sound intriguing.

Kiri

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 8:12 PM, David Herzog <norcaldutchovendave at yahoo.com
> wrote:

> I have 6 different sourdough starters in my drefigerator because I cant
> bake or use them all every other day as recommended for feeding if left on
> the counter. I have captured 5 of the 6 from different areas I have lived
> and they all are different tasting. If you want some I have some preserved
> from Shasta County in Northern California I can offer. Just email me for the
> details. I have ordered 3 from the middle east last week through "Sourdough
> International" I cant wait to get them going for some other tastes.

"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."
--Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince