[Sca-cooks] Totally OT And WAY THE HECK OP

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 05:32:34 PST 2010

I don't know about where you are, but Spint coverage in our area is still
very spotty.  Verizon is the only game in town for us if we want coverage
throughout southern MD.  Too bad 'cause I covet the t-mobile Fender phone!

Kiri

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 9:13 PM, Ratt <rattkitten at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Ok folks here is a personal one... Not to start a tirade but...
> We are thinking about dropping Verizon and heading back to Sprint...   Has
> Sprints Nationwide Coverage Changed ANY?   Or is it still catch and go?
>
> This email is mostly for...
> Dragon Con... South Easterners....
> SCA Cooks... Atlantians....
> Falcon Cree Everyone....
>
> It was sent out because I always get answers to everything from the first 2
> and because Falcon Cree is my Local Group....
>
> Thanks for the Help Folks!!!!!
> Nichola
> aka Ratt

"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."
--Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince