[Sca-cooks] Totally OT And WAY THE HECK OP

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 31 07:45:39 PST 2010

If you are in the Southeast you are probably better off staying with
Verizon.  We are involuntary Verizon customers (assimilated when they
purchased Altell), and have looked into other companies.  I found Sprint to
be totally uninspiring.  Their customer service folk couldn't ever speak
well for them.

Good luck!

Mairi Ceilidh

Ok folks here is a personal one... Not to start a tirade but...
We are thinking about dropping Verizon and heading back to Sprint...
Has Sprints Nationwide Coverage Changed ANY?   Or is it still catch and go?

This email is mostly for...
Dragon Con... South Easterners....
SCA Cooks... Atlantians....
Falcon Cree Everyone....

It was sent out because I always get answers to everything from the
first 2 and because Falcon Cree is my Local Group....

Thanks for the Help Folks!!!!!
Nichola
aka Ratt