[Sca-cooks] Middle Eastern Food

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 15:34:53 PST 2010

I would be happy to share my menu for this year's A Day in the Middle East
feast with you...along with the class notes for a class I taught on the
influences of Chinese and Arabic cuisine on that of the Mongols.  Let me
know and I'll be happy to send these to you.  You might also take a look at
Urtatim's pages where she has a lot of information on all of this.  I can
also share my bibliography with you as well..

Kiri