[Sca-cooks] Pennsic camp food

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Wed Jan 20 07:16:33 PST 2010

Ok, it's not Pennsic, and not for two weeks. But last September I fed
our camp (ten of us) period food all weekend (three-day weekend, over
Labor Day). No one complained, in fact several were shocked that This
Good Stuff was period food and Is There Any Left? The last night I
crashed shortly after finishing dinner, and I didn't get any of the
scallion tart, which I was bummed about. It went pretty fast. And I only
got a wee bit of the fillets in galentyne because Ursel jumped into the
fray with elbows out to make sure I got some. (She brought me a bowl of
dinner and she says I ate it in my sleep. I remember nothing.) I'm also
told that ypocras makes really good slushies. Hmm...

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore