[Sca-cooks] foamed WHAT?

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 14:41:22 PST 2010

Usually it goes something like this.

Cook whatever it is (in this case cauliflower) and then make it into a
liquid - often with an emersion blender.

Then take the liquid and put it in one of those whipped cream canisters that
take the Nitrous Oxide chargers and make like you're making whipped cream.

Then squirt it out and voila - a foam.  Not a whipped cream foam but a
cauliflower foam!  Whoo hoo!

Similar to what you do only on a much tinier scale and probably tastier too!

-Shoshanna