[Sca-cooks] What constitutes modern food

H Westerlund-Davis yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 16:00:56 PST 2010

Yum! There used to be a hole in the wall deli/store on a strip of road between Leesville and Natchitoches LA that had the yummiest pulled pork and homemade BBQ sauce. The sauce was rich, tangy, not too sweet and complimented the smoked pork. She also had sweet potato fries. Always had sweet ice tea on hand. Totally got hooked on sweet tea from this place. I had never had it until then.
How old is BBQ sauce? Origins?
Aelina the Saami

Duct Tape is like the Force: It has a light side & a dark side
and it holds the universe together.