[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP: Good New Year's Personal News

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 1 09:42:18 PST 2010

Dear friends, you are the first to know!

Houston (and everywhere else), we have achieved van-ness!

Yes, after a year of searching, yesterday, December 31, i became the
pleased owner of a 2004 Honda Odyssey mini-van with most of the
features i wanted!

I have been using City CarShare and Zipcar to get to most kingdom and
all Principality events (i'm Principality Sciences officer), but that
can get expensive, and i often have to day trip instead of camp to
economize.

I can now go to all the local events i want to!

And maybe i will make it to Pennsic this year (i hope, i hope, i
hope). Alas i didn't get to Pennsic to celebrate my 60th birthday
with everyone last year as i had hoped :-( But this year it's
possible i'll get there for my 61st! Yea!
--
Someone sometimes called Urtatim