[Sca-cooks] siege cooking ingredient ideas sought

Honour Horne-Jaruk jarukcomp at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 06:10:29 PDT 2010

Respected friends:
--- On Wed, 6/30/10, Susanne Mayer <susanne.mayer5 at chello.at> wrote:
(many good suggestions, ending with--
> to be more precise I would have to consult a couple of
> books
>

> Katharina
Please do, good lady, and post whenever you can. This is exactly the sort of thing I need.

Yours in service to both the Societies of which I am a member-
(Friend) Honour Horne-Jaruk, R.S.F.
Alizaundre de Brebeuf, C.O.L. S.C.A.- AKA Una the wisewoman, or That Pict

FORTE EST VINUM, FORTIOR EST REX, FORTIORES SUNT MULIERES: SUPER OMNIA VINCIT VERITAS