[Sca-cooks] Classes at Pennsic

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Jul 6 10:38:30 PDT 2010

I suspect the big fear among parents and families is that the next
step will be that Pennsic will become
Adults only or age 18 and above only which would eliminate all the
questions and problems regarding youngsters, children, teens, youth,
etc.
And maybe this is where the event needs to go for legal or insurance
reasons.

Johnnae