[Sca-cooks] Chicken-stuffed eggs from Nimatnama

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 07:59:56 PDT 2010

Well, if you'd come East sometime, I'd be happy to reacquaint you with
them!  Or...if you two ever decide to come to Pennsic, I promise that I'll
have some there for you...how's that for an enticement?

Kiri (who was responsible for the Maryland blue crab being there...in
California!!)

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 12:52 AM, Huette von Ahrens <ahrenshav at yahoo.com>wrote:

> I agree.  They were tasty.  I can still remember them.  I wish I could
> remember the crab cakes, but there was only one left by the time that I, the
> bride, went through the line.  Sigh.
>
> We've been married three and a half years.  I still haven't killed him yet.
>  Who'dah thunk it?
>
> Huette

"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye."
--Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince