[Sca-cooks] pomegranates was Making verjus

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 1 08:24:22 PDT 2010

Kiri's February poms must be shipped from the Southern Hemisphere.  I've
never seen them that time of year here. They are a strictly late
summer/early fall product.  I do love them so and the whole seeds are
like garnets.  But in March we must use bottled juice for the Fesanjan
and no pretty pretty seeds.  :-(

Maybe I should give small strings of actual garnets as a table prize?
On my own expense of course.

Cheers,
Selene