[Sca-cooks] birds, squirrels, chipmunks, Opossums, Raccoons, deer, and feral cats....

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Jul 2 16:30:28 PDT 2010

The chipmunk that I feed is named Fergus. I don't feed the
woodchuck which we have named Bart because it's not 'chuck'.
He has taken to sunning himself on the porch. He apparently like the
porch rug.
Nothing like walking out to get the paper and having him wake up and
waddle away.
The snake is just a garter snake; he's maybe 18 inches long.
Deer are over the place of course. Birdwise- crows, hawks, red winged
blackbirds,
more robins than can be counted, eastern bluebirds, finches,
cardinals, blue jays, starlings, sparrows and the morning doves.

Johnnae