[Sca-cooks] Teens in kitchens was New Pennsic Rule - Update from the Source!

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Jul 8 12:36:05 PDT 2010

I would disagree. The time to question and ask is now!
The time to write letters is now. (And I have written and asked.)
We don't want to wait until after the next decision/ruling/change
comes down
and we read about it in our kingdom newsletters.
Opinions should be expressed. Be for it or against it or just ask why?
What brought this all about and why now? What are the long term
implications?

Private event?
Pennsic is listed as "The Pennsic Wars are an annual event between the
East and Middle Kingdoms of the Society for Creative Anachronism Inc.,
and are hosted by the Kingdom of Æthelmearc at Coopers' Lake
Campground." on the official homepage.

It's also listed and linked off the SCA.org pages. The SCA earns how
much money from the War every year???

Where does it say that it is private and not SCA?

Johnnae