[Sca-cooks] SC - Toasting salamander/Neapolitan Collection

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Jul 26 05:07:49 PDT 2010

Those posts were dated before the (February 8, 2000) publication of
the text by the University of Michigan Press. There's no reason to
turn to Parzen when one can simply look at page 12 of
The Neapolitan Recipe Collection Cuoco Napoletano, edited by Terence
Scully
and read that "The script of the codex relates it roughly to the
middle or second
half of the fifteenth century."
The book remains in print and can be purchased from the press directly
for $75.00.
I am sure that Devra also carries copies or can obtain one for those
that do not own it.

Johnnae