[Sca-cooks] vegetarian recipes

Drucilla Meany-Herbert bookshop at charter.net
Mon Jun 14 18:48:45 PDT 2010

Christianna

Yup, samosas are a possibility and will check em out.

Raphaella

I will love to see what you have and like. But only those recipes you have tested and approved of first :) Too lazy and cheap to experiment with recipes that haven't been tried by folks on this list!

The herb tarts might not work...hmmm...maybe mini mini tarts. Bears some thinking. But definitely the mushroom recipes. Please send recipes and/or links!!!

Johnnae

- will bookmark that link. Like I said before, don't want to use recipes that folks haven't tired and given a good mark to. Will look at those recipes for future endeavors tho.

Gwyneth