[Sca-cooks] Non-SCA food passions?

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 16 07:45:29 PDT 2010

In the past few weeks, I have been approached about doing the
hospitality suite for LosCon 37 [Los Angeles area literary science
fiction convention] and a Persian feast at Darach Shire's Black Oak
Lodge, one of Caid's rare overnight events and always a food spectacular.

Also working on new daily menus for the Lap-Band regimen.  Boredom is my
bane, with really small portions.  Any guidance people can give on
"single portion recipes" would be welcomed.

Cheers.
Selene Colfox