[Sca-cooks] Eat Local Challenge

Jim and Andi Houston jimandandi at cox.net
Thu Jun 17 14:52:00 PDT 2010

I'll post my tentative menu straightaway.

Flint corn is the corn you grind for cornmeal, as opposed to the kind of
corn you eat straight off the cob. I think it's also called dent corn for
the shape of the kernels. Um, maybe that's a local colloquialism?

Re: kimchi
I do not see naysayers, only future converts. *grin*

Madhavi