[Sca-cooks] What to do with whey?

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 13:35:21 PDT 2010

I am on the road again and don't have immediate access to my files. But, check out Jo's Icelandic recipes. She's has the modern take on period recipes. She is also open to questions. I have gone to her for questions in the past. I believe she has a section on whey in the archives. She has two sites. The blog is the most current.
There is also Stephan's Flogium.
Alina the Saami

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T