[Sca-cooks] OT: Looking for a general A&S list

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jun 22 01:38:13 PDT 2010

For a number of years I've been on this mail list:

SCA-Arts-Sciences maillist <artssciences at lists.gallowglass.org>

However, the traffic on this list was getting lower and lower until about the only message is my monthly posting of my Florilegium article.

Does anyone know of any other SCA general interest A&S lists? I know there are specialized ones on spinning or weaving or leatherwork, but I was hoping for one that would cover most SCA A&S-type subjects.

Thanks,
  Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com