[Sca-cooks] Real Cubebs?

Claire Clarke angharad at adam.com.au
Thu Jun 10 05:48:30 PDT 2010

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 12:46:04 -0700
From: lilinah at earthlink.net
To: west-cooks at yahoogroups.com, sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Sca-cooks] Real Cubebs?

<snip>
Does anyone know where to get REAL cubebs?
(not a random link on the internet that i could find myself, or ''i
think so and so sells them''. I want to know i'm getting the real
thing rather than i buying more of something that isn't cubeb.)
Or are they still unavailable in the US?

I have bought cubebs (among other things) from Herbie's:
http://www.herbies.com.au/
The quality is very good, but since Herbie's is in Australia you might be
better off getting them from somewhere closer if you can.

Angharad