[Sca-cooks] OOP - Raw milk

edoard at medievalcookery.com edoard at medievalcookery.com
Thu Jun 10 08:22:21 PDT 2010

Howdy,

Just came across this article about an E. coli outbreak associated with
raw milk, and given the recent discussions on the subject I thought I'd
post it here.

http://barfblog.foodsafety.ksu.edu/blog/142535/10/06/09/e-coli-outbreak-minn-farm-says-we-didn’t-do-it-despite-dna-test?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+barfblog-latest+%28barfblog%29

Note that I'm not saying "Don't consume raw milk", but I do advocate
caution and suggest notifying others when sharing products made from raw
milk.

- Doc