[Sca-cooks] OT 2 Questions

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jun 26 09:22:57 PDT 2010

Johnna responded to Arianwen ferch Arthur:

 >Is this the brand they want? http://www.stadiummustard.com/ If so,
 >maybe someone from the Cleveland area can get it for you.

 > > 1.  I work in Europe and will be at Pennsic this summer.  I have
 > > been asked if I could bring back some "stadium mustard" ???  Anyone
 > > willing and able to bring a jar to Pennsic, please contact me off
 > > list.  Thanks''

I live in the Cleveland area, but I'm not going to Pennsic this year so
I can't help.  However, if it's what you're looking for, let me know and
I can post something to our local e-list.  Perhaps one of the Cleveland
folk can bring a jar.

Alys K.
--
Elise Fleming