[Sca-cooks] OT 2 questions

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Jun 26 22:29:08 PDT 2010

<<< Is this the brand they want?

http://www.stadiummustard.com/

If so, maybe someone from the Cleveland area can get it for you.
Johnnae

On Jun 26, 2010, at 9:03 AM, Arianwen ferch Arthur wrote:

1.  I work in Europe and will be at Pennsic this summer.  I have
been asked if I could bring back some "stadium mustard" ???  Anyone
willing and able to bring a jar to Pennsic, please contact me off
list.  Thanks''

I suspect that it isn't any particular brand they want, but just the generic, bright yellow mustard that can be found in almost any American grocery store.

Why anyone would want that when they are in Europe and can get good German or French mustards, I don't know.  But that's the secret of trading networks.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com