[Sca-cooks] Making verjus

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 07:08:16 PDT 2010

Why wouldn't it keep in the freezer until your event?  Are you freezing the
grapes themselves or the juice?  I would think it would do fine - if already
in juice form I'd contemplate some loss due to evaporation.  But, if you
have a deep freeze that does not self defrost (so no cycling, less chance of
freezer burn) I would think it would do just fine.  I had lemon juice in
ours for about 6 months and it was fine.

Shoshana