[Sca-cooks] On Nattes

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 15:49:09 PDT 2010

Susan Meyer wrote:
> . . . Let's handle the crisis, and then settle who
> gets the blame."
>
> Rather than being obstructionist, I think you are seeing a failure of
> command and control with lower level management trying to implement
> imprecise policy directives to deal with the oil and limit . . .

I have a wise young doctor who says if you seek a second opinion you
start to make a mess. If you seek a third, the patient dies while the
doctors argue their points. So he told me to have faith in him. If not
satisfied with him after the second opinion go elsewhere.

I saw something about Kevin Crosner on this subject of the oil spill.
What happened to that?

I agree with Susan. Lets try to solve the problem first and worry about
murders and court cases later.
Suey