[Sca-cooks] Charcuterie

Michael Gunter dookgunthar at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 6 07:15:19 PST 2010

> And if you will be up this way, please let me know! I live just across
> the river in Windsor, Ontario. It would be fun to have a foodie
> adventure about town....

We do plan to be in the Midrealm in October to attend the Cooking Symposium

there but I don't think we'll get out of the city. We are looking forward to

doing some sightseeing and try the food. I'd love to visit his restaurant but

it seems a ways off.

> Of course, I am hoping to run into you at Gulf Wars, if you're going.
> This is our first opportunity to go, and we hope to be on the road one
> week from this morning!

We'll be there. Look for us in the Barony of Elfsea encampment in the

large white and blue regent pavillion. I plan on spending a lot of time

on the pickup field but also plan to attend the War Point Artisan's challenge

and maybe even a couple of classes. I'll also be serving the Roses' Rapier

Tournament breakfast.

> Ilsebet

Gunthar