[Sca-cooks] Charcuterie

Amy Cooper amy.s.cooper at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 05:54:46 PST 2010

I've heard GREAT things about this book - I got it for my father,
although I don't know if he's made anything from it.

If you're going to be up Midrealm way, Brian Polcyn is working at a
different restaurant now than when the book came out. Five Lakes Grill
has closed, but he is now at The Forest Grill, in Birmingham (upscale
northern-ish suburb of Detroit), MI. The currently published lunch and
dinner menus do offer a charcuterie plate, as well as prosciutto with
truffle olive oil.

And if you will be up this way, please let me know! I live just across
the river in Windsor, Ontario. It would be fun to have a foodie
adventure about town....

Of course, I am hoping to run into you at Gulf Wars, if you're going.
This is our first opportunity to go, and we hope to be on the road one
week from this morning!

Ilsebet