[Sca-cooks] Sixteenth Century Turkish

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Mar 23 22:58:29 PDT 2010

Back on Saturday, Serena da Riva asked:
<<< I have been asked to cook a feast that is far out of my comfort zone
and range of knowledge. I am hoping that the good gentles here can
assist me in beginning my quest. Are there any period culinary sources
that are specifically 16th century Turkish? >>>

You might see what has been recommended in the past.

In the FOOD-BY-REGION section of the Florilegium:
fd-Turkey-msg     (32K)  7/26/05  Medieval Turkish food. References.
Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BY-REGION/fd-Turkey-msg.html

Stefan
--------