[Sca-cooks] Apron color code

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Mar 28 17:09:49 PDT 2010

Choose something that goes well with the background
of the engagement photo. Too often these photos reproduced
on fabric can be lacking clarity. The edges merge into the background
or the colors aren't complimentary. Some photo transfers work; others
don't.

You might want to make the choice based on what works best with the
submitted photo.

Johnna