[Sca-cooks] Apron color code

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 13:34:12 PDT 2010

My daughter is having a very low keyed wedding. The night before we are
offering a buffet dinner at her home for all the guests for which three
of are in charge of the cooking and serving. We have a little staff. We
are thinking we would like to order aprons for us reproducing the
engagement photo of the bride and groom  on the front with their names
above and the date of the wedding. Now we have to select the color(s) of
the aprons. We have three ways we can go with the website we have picked
which excludes white. We can go for one color, two colors (one for
Latins and the other for Anglos), or one each of every color, like the
rainbow! Opinions?
Suey