[Sca-cooks] too cool sig line-

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 5 07:38:33 PST 2010

On Mar 5, 2010, at 9:36 AM, edoard at medievalcookery.com wrote:

> [...]

I bet Antonia never got a Wedgius Maximus in Latin class... that's where the offender pulls your underwear up so high it can be draped over the left arm and shoulder, down and across the right hip, and back up again to the left shoulder... this requires a great deal of proficiency, but it never happened to the cool kids.

Ada... um... 'Lainie

"Most men worry about their own bellies, and other people's souls, when we all ought to worry about our own souls, and other people's bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter