[Sca-cooks] Here we go again- that old rotten meat myth

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Tue Mar 16 20:14:56 PDT 2010

I commented and it was brief, not as good as Lainie's
I did get to thinking about the story and I vaguely remember back in the 1980s a story of a feast where the people got sick from the food and some people commenting to the fact that certain aspects of the middle ages and renaissance were not suppose be reenacted, like the plague, etc. So if memory is correct then it is possible that the incident did happen and as things go, it's the bad that gets retold over and over again.

De