[Sca-cooks] Irish Soda Bread

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Mar 18 10:44:00 PDT 2010

There's a number of good recipes using King Arthur flour products
on their website. One thing to do is just go there and search under
Irish:

http://search.kingarthurflour.com/?N=0&rt=r&Ntt=irish&x=0&y=0

The Irish-American soda bread recipe states:
"This sweet, rich version of Irish soda bread is more in tune with
American tastes than the traditional Irish bread, which simply
combines flour, baking soda, salt, and buttermilk."

Now why do I feel like baking?

Johnnae

On Mar 18, 2010, at 1:23 PM, Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius
wrote:snipped