[Sca-cooks] Administer medince to the dead

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 15:47:37 PDT 2010

Daniel wrote that. Great point! My Spanish sister-in-laws mentally died
at 14 cause the gran Mama was looking for the suitable man so they did
not have to study anymore but produce children to carry on the family
name.in the 1950's. While my Mom graduated from the university in 1930,
she was a new comer to women's education. Spanish women did not really
start going to the university until 1965. Chilean women started twenty
years ago. Talking with older women of those eras is for the pits in
general. A USA friend asked me if this really occurs in Europe like in
USA???
Suey