[Sca-cooks] Fwd: [Lochac] Renaissance Festival Books

wheezul at canby.com wheezul at canby.com
Tue May 4 09:00:09 PDT 2010

OOooooo, this is so cool, but now I'm gonna have to spend days hunting
through them for the esoteric details. Of course I had to make a
spreadsheet...(Shakes fist, but laughingly).

Have I mentioned lately how big of a fan I am of the fabulous Johnnae? She
totally rocks.

Thank you everyone :)

Katrine