[Sca-cooks] What is a Spanish Fritter?

wheezul at canby.com wheezul at canby.com
Wed May 12 16:26:30 PDT 2010

I note with interest that Rumpolt has instructions on how to make Spanish
pastry crust which is similar to Welserin's but more detailed.  Seems like
there were 2 recipes - one with bacon and one with olive oil.  Perhaps
then this is the rolled out flat pie crust-like version of krapfen - how
interesting to know!

Katherine