[Sca-cooks] I must be noci, I mean nuts

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat May 29 08:25:20 PDT 2010

Mistress Helewse worked with and translated a number of these menus.
They were on her geocities website, but it's gone of course.
Wayback machine didn't seem to have that menu section saved, so
these are from my notes.

Anyway--
This is how she translated a couple of menus:
Menu I

Primo servito di Credenza - First service from the side board

Primo et ultimo servito di cucina - First and last service from the
kitchen.

Secondo et ultimo servito di Credenza - second and last service from
the sideboard (all cold)

Levata la tovaglia - Table raising

  Menu II

Primo Servitio di Credenza                     First service from the
Sideboard.

Primo Servitio di Cucina                      First Service from the
Kitchen

Secondo Servitio di Cucina                        Second Service from
the Kitchen

Secondo Servitio di Credenza                 Second Service from the
Sideboard

A finire                                               To finish

hope this helps

Johnna