[Sca-cooks] what the Franks were eating

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Sun May 2 10:35:34 PDT 2010

On 5/2/2010 1:50 AM, Stefan li Rous wrote:
> <<<  And yes, I'm working on figuring out what the Franks were eating. :-)
>
> Liutgard>>>
>
> Frankfurters?  :-)
>
> Stefan

Having eaten wurst in Frankfurt supposedly from the original recipe for
that area, Frankfurters and hot dogs have a lot in common.  I was
disappointed when the "Frankfurter" I ordered in one of the oldest
Gasthauses in Frankfurt tasted like a foot long dog.  Not much in old
Gasthauses in Frankfurt thanks to the US Army Air Corps Urban
Redevelopment Division.

Regina